Protection of Personal Data
The 10th article titled “Disclosure Obligation of Data Officer” of the Personal Data Protection Law No. In accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles for Fulfilling the Disclosure Obligation published in the Official Gazette dated March 10, 2018 and numbered 30356, our Company has been signed by Saha Metal San.Tic.A.Ş. ("Saha Metal" or "Company"), we aim to inform you about your personal data processed.
1. IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Saha Metal has the title of "Data Supervisor" within the scope of KVKK and related regulations and you can reach us through the contact information given below.
Address: DAĞYAKA MAHALLESİ 1057. CADDE NO:5 KAHRAMANKAZAN / ANKARA
Telephone: 0312 267 36 72
Fax: 0312 267 42 05
2. PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Within the scope of your relationship with Saha Metal, your personal data below are processed;
(i) Your Identity Information: Name, Surname, Marital Status, Place of Birth, Date of Birth, TR Identity Number, Name of Mother and Father, Name and Surname of Persons Obliged to Care, passport data, work permit card, photo, identity card
(ii) Your Contact Information: office address, home address, e-mail, telephone, mobile phone, residence, address recording system records;
(iii) Your Bank Account data: Bank account number, IBAN number,
(v) Data on the security of our company campus: Image records
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data obtained within the scope of your relationship with Saha Metal is processed for the following purposes.
· Execution of Employee Candidates' Application Processes
· Fulfillment of Employment Contract and Legislative Obligations for Employees
· Execution of Benefits and Benefits Processes for Employees
· Execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs
· Ensuring Physical Space Security
· Sözleşme Süreçlerinin Yürütülmesi
· Execution of Human Resources processes
· Carrying out occupational health and safety processes
· Customer relations management
· Conducting Activities for Customer Satisfaction
· Conducting Management Activities
4. TRANSFER OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, within the scope of the provisions of the Law regarding the transfer of personal data and transferring it abroad, for the purposes included in the 3rd article of this Clarification Text; It can be transferred to official institutions and organizations in Turkey and abroad, courts and enforcement offices, third party real and legal persons with whom we are related, service provider companies and officials, banks, shareholders of our Company, suppliers and support service providers.
5. COLLECTION METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS
Provided that your personal data is from you, third parties and legal authorities during the establishment of your legal relationship with Saha Metal and during the continuation of the relationship in question; It is collected, stored and processed through internet, telephone, e-mail and physical, written, verbal and electronic channels, based on the reasons for compliance with the law stated in the provisions of articles 5, 6 and 8 of the Law, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes.
· Your explicit consent,
· Labor Law, Occupational Health and Safety Law, Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law, Law of Obligations, Tax Procedure Law, Turkish Commercial Code, Identity Reporting Law, Income Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Check Law, Private Pension Savings and Investment System Law stipulated clearly in the legislation governing our company,,
· To comply with national and international principles and principles regarding the recognition of customers, to comply with the information storage, reporting and information obligations stipulated by legislation and official authorities
· Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties of the contract, to provide the requested products and services and to fulfill the requirements of the contracts you have concluded.,
· It is mandatory to fulfill the legal obligation,
· It is made public by the person concerned
· Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
· Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, it is necessary to process data for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Your personal data of special nature are collected, stored and processed based on the following legal compliance reasons:
Having your express consent,
Personal data other than health, without seeking express consent in cases stipulated by law
Personal data regarding health are only for the purpose of protecting public health, conducting preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and managing health services and their financing, without seeking the express consent of the person concerned or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation of secrecy.
6. RIGHTS OF RELEVANT PERSON WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
In accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
· Learning whether personal data is being processed,
· Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
· Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
· To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
· To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
· To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
· In case personal data is corrected, deleted or destroyed, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
· To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
· To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally.
7. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND REQUESTS
In accordance with your legal rights stipulated in the relevant law and other legislation, you can personally submit your requests to our address given above with a petition, or send them via a notary. In addition, by using the registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address you have previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems in accordance with Article 5 of the "Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures of Application to the Data Controller", you can forward it to firstname.lastname@example.orgApplications to be made in this context will be accepted following the identity verification by us, and your requests will be concluded as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. If the application is answered in writing, no fee will be charged for up to 10 pages, and a transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page above 10 pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, a fee may be charged in the amount of the cost of the recording medium.